Oil Monster is the waste oil division of CSG. We collect waste oil from businesses small and large from the Yorkshire area. We are looking for a driven person who can manage their time and logistics to provide a cost effective service for both customers and CSG. This is a Monday to Friday role with no overnight requirements and no bank holiday working. 40 hours a week with the possibility of overtime.
The basic annual salary for an experienced driver is £24,000 per annum.
The main duties of the role will include:
- The collection of waste oil from local garages and car servicing chains within the region with leads and routes coming from a central call centre.
- The driver will also be responsible for building on the current collection round to help expand the growth of our business.
- Maintaining an existing customer base through exemplary customer service.
- A flexible approach towards to the role
- A HGV class 2 licence
- Previous tanker experience is ideal but not essential as full training is given.
- Possession of a digi-card is essential for the role.
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Non contractual bonus scheme
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We are a £75m waste company, independently owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you are looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you will find CSG is a great place to be.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all its workplaces.
For more information about the company please visit our website: www.csg.co.uk